[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: GA-1.0, a library for working with genetic algorithms
kenneth.hoste at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 21:45:34 CEST 2011
I'm proud to announce the v1.0 release of GA , my library for working with genetic algorithms in Haskell.
Source repo is available on github. 
This is a major version bump compared to the previous v0.2 release, because the library is pretty mature now in my view.
* flexible user-friendly API for working with genetic algorithms
* Entity type class to let user define entity definition, scoring, etc.
* abstraction over monad, resulting in a powerful yet simple interface
* support for scoring entire population at once
* support for checkpointing each generation, and restoring from last checkpoint
* convergence detection, as defined by user
* also available: random searching, user-defined progress output
* illustrative toy examples included
I'm happy to take any questions or suggestions that you might have.
More information about the Haskell-Cafe