[Haskell-cafe] I for one welcome our new Robotic Overlords

Yves Parès limestrael at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 11:06:42 CEST 2011

> This means not only kernel should be the same (w.r.t. its
API/functionality) but also standard libc and other runtime libraries.

Yes, this is what I understood. I wasn't talking about portable *binaries*,
just about the ARM platforms which were efficient enough to run GHC.
I guessed one would have to re-compile her/his code with every platform (but
is that a big deal?).