[Haskell-cafe] emacs literate haskell mode

Mathijs Kwik mathijs at bluescreen303.nl
Tue Sep 27 20:24:43 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I'm using haskell-mode for emacs and I'm using it to open a literate
haskell file which uses latex.
This works fine, haskell code has syntax highlighting, and special
symbols like lambda get used.
However, the latex itself is dull and gree, no highlighting/coloring there.
Does anyone know if it's possible to turn on latex highlighting in
literate haskell mode?
I tried switching to latex-mode, which does the trick (but it chokes
on the haskell code inbetween), so I'm pretty sure emacs has
everything it needs, but haskell-mode needs to enable this somehow.

Any help would be great.
Greetings,
Mathijs