[Haskell-cafe] Job opportunities at Citrix Systems (Cambridge, UK)
mike.mcclurg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 16:46:04 CEST 2011
I just wanted to let everyone know that Citrix is hiring developers to
work on the OCaml-based XenAPI toolstack.
We are looking to recruit top-class engineers to work on the toolstack;
applicants must have a good knowledge of data structures and algorithms,
experience of programming in the context of large systems and general
aesthetic good taste when it comes to code and architecture.
Our code base is significant and varied: over 130,000 lines of OCaml,
solving problems ranging from the low-level (Xen hypercalls) to the
high-level (resource pool management), to the compiler-driven
(generating language bindings for our Xen datamodel).
Our ideal candidate will have:
* significant experience with applications programming in high-level
functional languages (such as OCaml)
* an aptitude for implementing (and reasoning about) complex concurrent
and distributed systems
* the skills required to contribute to both the architectural design and
day-to-day development of a large code-base
* strong communication skills and problem solving ability
* a determination to deliver clean and reliable solutions that meet our
So if you want to tackle interesting and challenging programming
problems and contribute to an innovative, fast-growing product that is
already used by tens of thousands of customers across the world, please
don't hesitate to send me your CV.
PS: Please note that you must have UK right to work. Here are the
official job postings, but if you apply please send me your CV directly.
* Req #11673 - Software Development Engineer:
* Req #11897 - Senior Software Developer:
And here are some links to our company, products and open source
projects and code.
* The Xen Hypervisor - http://xen.org/
* Citrix XenServer -
* Our GitHub account - https://github.com/xen-org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Haskell-Cafe