[Haskell-cafe] [Haskell] [ANNOUNCE] Haskdogs-0.1

Sergey Mironov ierton at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 20:33:36 CEST 2011

2011/9/14 Ivan Lazar Miljenovic <ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com>:
> On 14 September 2011 19:18, Sergey Mironov <ierton at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Yes, I forgot to mention PATH. I expect somthing like
>>
>> export PATH="$HOME/.cabal/bin:$PATH"
>>
>> in .bash_profile or similar.
>>
>> Also, I probably should remove hasktags from the build-tools. Better
>> check it's presense in tuntime.
>
> You also seemed to have some hard-coded paths to have it in
> ~/.cabal/var; this assumes that people use cabal-install to install
> your package rather than a system package manager or the like.  Is it
> possible to change that?

Shure. But I still need some directory to store unpacked sources. If
not ~/.cabal/var, then it should be something like ~/.haskdogs/. Exact
path doesn't metter actually. I'll add automatic creation of this dir
and maybe it is good idea to move it to .. heh, one-line long config
file instead of hardcode :)

Thanks,
Sergey.