[Haskell-cafe] Package descriptions on hackage

Ivan Lazar Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 15:46:01 CEST 2011

On 12 September 2011 23:29, Ryan Newton <rrnewton at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 1:14 PM, wren ng thornton <wren at freegeek.org> wrote:
>>
>> On 9/11/11 6:37 AM, Neil Mitchell wrote:
>>>
>>> Why not email the maintainers of packages you think need a better
>>> description - ideally giving suggestions? I'd welcome that for any of
>>> my packages.
>>
>> +1.
>>

> +1
> Actually this thread itself is helpful.  It made me cringe and realize I was
> guilty.  In my/our case I think we just overlooked it.

I just realised from you mentioning this that I only added to the
description of graphviz that it's for graph visualisation in the
releases I made last month... in my defence, this had been added in
the darcs repo a while ago, but I hadn't made a release in so long...

--
Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
Ivan.Miljenovic at gmail.com
IvanMiljenovic.wordpress.com