[Haskell-cafe] Improvements to Vim Haskell Syntax file - Is anyone the maintainer?

steffen steffen.siering at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 9 06:03:42 CEST 2011

Hi,

check out this one:
https://github.com/urso/dotrc/blob/master/vim/syntax/haskell.vim

A (not up to date) version of it can also be found on vim.org:

It is not an official version, but already a modification of the original
syntax file, plus some new features.

Unfortunately I haven't had time to maintain and update the syntax file for
a (loooong) while, but hopefully next week I will have some time to do
some maintenance. I plan to incorporate out standing pull requests, do some
improvements and split of the script itself into a new project on github
with test cases, readme and screen shots.

If you've done any changes which may benefit the syntax file I would be glad
about patches or pull requests on github.

I'm using github at the moment, but am open for suggestions about other
hosting ideas (e.g. bitbucket plus github mirror or hackage). As I've made
some extensive changes I will continue maintaining the syntax file (unless
someone else really wants to do it...), but I'd prefer it to be a
haskell-comunity project so other people can join in easily and propose
changes.

- Steffen