[Haskell-cafe] Smarter do notation

Alberto G. Corona agocorona at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 17:30:58 CEST 2011

The problem in the parallel distribution of monadic computations that may
have been Applicative seems to be the >> operator

But if  Monad is defined as a subclass of applicative:

http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Functor-Applicative-Monad_Proposal

then ">>" can be defined as   (>>) =   (*>)  and parallelization should be
pòssible ?

Alberto