[Haskell-cafe] Regular Expression Parsing via derivatives

kenny lu haskellmail at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 17:58:55 CEST 2011

Hi,

In regex-pderiv, we gave a practical implementation of regex matching using
partial derivative.
But of course we could easy write one which using brzozoski's derivative,
but some simplification is required other wise
there are infinitely many states. Probably Martin has an implementation
somewhere.

Regards,
Kenny