[Haskell-cafe] Data structure

yrazes yrazes at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 16:04:01 CEST 2011

sure!

types are something you can compare and the differences are so clear

but I will probe the code in some programs like bubble sort
(least efficient)

including DataBase (HDBC) and MySql...

This time, my mail is concerning about "queuing theory", hmmmm... I tough
list are nice concept for this purpose... I wan't so sure about the other
languages.

Julita