No subject

Sun Oct 23 10:51:38 CEST 2011

comes with optimized prepared instances for common data structures which is
very nice, because you don't have to roll your own version with library
like cereal (which is indeed very fast, but simply less convenient).

Best regards,
Krzysztof Skrz=C4=99tnicki

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 00:37, Nick Rudnick <nick.rudnick at googlemail.com>wr=
ote: