[Haskell-cafe] blog software in Haskell?

Ketil Malde ketil at malde.org
Mon Oct 31 10:14:43 CET 2011

Hi,

I just upgraded my server, and set up everything again.  Except
wordpress, as 1) I'm not too fond of its user interface, and 2) it's a
big pile of PHP, difficult to keep updated, and basically a disaster
waiting to happen (and in fact, it was hacked at one point).

Before I enable it again, is there any alternatives I should consider?
Preferably written in Haskell, of course, but other suggestions welcome
as well.

-k