[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Monad.Reader Issue 19

Iustin Pop iusty at k1024.org
Sun Oct 30 14:28:04 CET 2011

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 03:17:47PM -0400, Brent Yorgey wrote:
> I am pleased to announce that Issue 19 of The Monad.Reader, a special
> issue on parallelism and concurrency, is now available:
>
>   http://themonadreader.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/issue19.pdf

Thanks a lot for the TMR, it's a pleasure to read, as always.

If like me there are people who (would like to) read this on an ebook
reader, these are the changes that finally give me good results on a
Sony Reader:

\usepackage[papersize={90mm,120mm},margin=2mm]{geometry}
\usepackage[kerning=true]{microtype}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage[charter]{mathdesign}
\usepackage{hyperref}
\hypersetup{pdftitle={The Monad Reader 19}}
\sloppy

Additionally, all the \includegraphics commands need changing from
absolute measurements (e.g. width=6cm) to something relative; in my
case, I just used \textwidth. And finally, the verbatim sections need a
bit smaller font, as they can't be reflowed nicely; or alternatively,
inserting manual line wraps (keeping the code consistent).

regards,
iustin