[Haskell-cafe] Reminder Munich Haskell

Heinrich Hördegen hoerdegen at funktional.info
Fri Oct 28 12:22:37 CEST 2011

  Hi Ertugrul,

sorry for the late answer, somehow I missed this message. For anyone who
is interested:

Our meeting in Munich last Wednesday went very well. We've been 14
persons, it startet at 19h30 and continued until after 23h00 with lively
discussions. Our next meeting will be at Tue, 29 Nov 2011
(www.haskell-munich.de).

We would appreciate, if more people from outside Munich could join us,
but I understand if it is too far.

Heinrich Hördegen

hoerdegen at funktional.info
www.funktional.info