[Haskell-cafe] Organizing big repository

Konstantin Litvinenko to.darkangel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 19:02:58 CEST 2011

I am trying to understand how to organize my code and edit-compile-run cycles. I can't figure out
how to setup environment in such why that when I build some program using cabal, cabal will rebuild
program dependencies if some was changed. I don't want to configure/build/install manually.
Having program 'foo' depends on lib 'bar' I want to edit some files in 'bar' than build 'foo' and
get 'bar' rebuilt and 'foo' rebuilt/relink.
How can I do this?