[Haskell-cafe] Message

Albert Y. C. Lai trebla at vex.net
Fri Oct 21 20:14:35 CEST 2011

On 11-10-21 01:58 PM, Tom Murphy wrote:
> Ok, I'll bite: what's it need?

Thank you for asking.

The world needs another tutorial on lazy evaluation for Haskell. There
are currently only 0.5, and it is written by me. While I will complete
it to 1, the world needs 3. (Generally, the world needs 3 tutorials for
every subject.)
http://www.vex.net/~trebla/haskell/lazy.xhtml

The world needs programmers to accept and take seriously Greg Wilson's
extensible programming, and stop laughing it off as "lolwut wysiwyg
msword for programming", and start implementing it.
http://third-bit.com/blog/archives/4302.html

The world needs more applied formal methods.
http://vstte.ethz.ch/pdfs/vstte-hoare-misra.pdf