[Haskell-cafe] Message

Albert Y. C. Lai trebla at vex.net
Fri Oct 21 20:14:35 CEST 2011

On 11-10-21 01:58 PM, Tom Murphy wrote:
> Ok, I'll bite: what's it need?

Thank you for asking.

The world needs another tutorial on lazy evaluation for Haskell. There
are currently only 0.5, and it is written by me. While I will complete
it to 1, the world needs 3. (Generally, the world needs 3 tutorials for
every subject.)

The world needs programmers to accept and take seriously Greg Wilson's
extensible programming, and stop laughing it off as "lolwut wysiwyg
msword for programming", and start implementing it.

The world needs more applied formal methods.