[Haskell-cafe] ANN: netwire 1.2.7
es at ertes.de
Mon Oct 17 14:17:22 CEST 2011
netwire 1.2.7 is out. Summary of the changes from netwire 1.2.5 (my
* Events: Added 'periodically' event generator.
* Manager: Added the 'manager' wire, which is sort of a
generalization of the various context wires and should be useful for
highly dynamic applications like games.
* FRP.NetWire now also exports mkGen, toGen and the WireState type.
Furthermore I have added mkFix to ease writing stateless wires.
Right now this just translates to mkGen, but might make use of a
special Wire constructor in the future.
* Added appFirst, appFrozen, appEvent and an ArrowApply instance based
on appFrozen. All these allow you to embed a wire network into the
running network. The embedded network is allowed to be a signal
itself, which technically turns Wire into a monad.
* Added testWire and testWireStr to ease writing wire test programs.
* The FRP.NetWire.Concurrent module is gone for now. I'm performing a
lot of research regarding embedded concurrent wire sessions, but I
have not reached a point where I can provide a stable implementation
* Lots of documentation improvements.
Please keep the feedback coming.
nightmare = unsafePerformIO (getWrongWife >>= sex)
More information about the Haskell-Cafe