[Haskell-cafe] Cabal's dependence mechanism can be more available

吴兴博 wuxb45 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 03:40:05 CEST 2011

hello Aur:
:) You get the point, the author of that package said that he has no enough
time to check for the problem. then I have to solve it myself.

For these kind of packages, maybe the best way to use it is re-write it
myself...

I have see a lot of packages that comes from "master thesis" or some. if you
miss the season, then you miss the successful build :).

在 2011年10月15日 下午6:48,Aur Saraf <sonoflilit at gmail.com>写道:

       吴兴博  Wu Xingbo