[Haskell-cafe] haskell i18n best practices

Yitzchak Gale gale at sefer.org
Mon Oct 3 15:05:54 CEST 2011

Thanks for all the great information provided in this thread.

The wiki page that Paulo originally linked had Vasyl's
fantastic documentation for using his hgettext package,
but it did not mention any of the other methods we discussed.

I moved the gettext documentation to its own linked page
and tried to collect together the general information from
this thread.

Please take a moment and look it over. Correct any
mistakes I made.

http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Internationalization_of_Haskell_programs

Rogan, especially, please look it over. I really had to
read between the lines to come up with a clear and concise
description of GF and what it does, so I may have gotten
it wrong.

Felipe, I put your wonderful example on its own linked
page.

Thanks,
Yitz