[Haskell-cafe] How to compile this example code?

Roel van Dijk vandijk.roel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 09:50:27 CEST 2011

{- forgot to reply to list -}

This isn't Haskell syntax. Atleast not directly. It is either
hsc2hs[1] or c2hs [2]. Also see [3] for the difference between the
two. Soin order to compile that code you first have to run it through
aspecial preprocessor.
1 - http://www.haskell.org/ghc/docs/7.2.1/html/users_guide/hsc2hs.html2
- http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~chak/haskell/c2hs/3 -
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6009031/difference-between-hsc2hs-and-c2hs