[Haskell-cafe] ghc 7.2.1 and super simple DPH

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+hs at mega-nerd.com
Mon Oct 3 08:54:50 CEST 2011

Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:

> The code you posted had some wrapping issues and was missing an
> import.

I should have also mentioned how I figured out what the missing
import was.

Firstly, I tried hoogle [0] but couldn't find it. I then realised
that it must be part of DPH and that I had a copy of the DPH sources
on my machine. Going to the DPH source tree I did:

  find . -name \*.hs | xargs grep ^fromPArrayP

which showed up this:

    dph-common/Data/Array/Parallel.hs:fromPArrayP :: PArray a -> [:a:]

[0] http://www.haskell.org/hoogle/
Erik de Castro Lopo