[Haskell-cafe] Munich Haskell Meeting

Heinrich Hördegen hoerdegen at funktional.info
Thu Nov 24 10:51:17 CET 2011

Dear all,

next week on Tuesday, 29 November, our monthly Haskell get-together will
be held at Cafe Puck in Munich. Starting time is 19h30. Please feel free
to join us. We are always happy to see someone new.

There have been lots of people last time and we did not have enough
tables. Therefore, if you plan to join us, please go to this page and
hit the button. This well help to reserve places:

http://www.haskell-munich.de/dates

There is also the question, what to do in December. Any suggestions?

We hope to see you soon,
Heinrich

hoerdegen at funktional.info
www.funktional.info