[Haskell-cafe] Polls on Haskellers.com

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Thu Nov 24 07:05:55 CET 2011

I noticed the recent thread about mascots, and trying to get accurate
polling information. Don't consider this email to say I think we need
safeguards against a poll on mascots (are people *really* trying to
rig the election on this???), but I thought this might be a good
features for Haskellers.com. Since we already have the "verified
account" issue, we could use that to break down polls. More
specifically, anyone would be allowed to vote, and then you could
review results for verified users only, all logged in users, or
theoretically even not-logged-in users (not sure how I feel about this
one).

If people would use this feature, I think I can add it next week.

Michael