[Haskell-cafe] How on Earth Do You Reason about Space?

Edward Z. Yang ezyang at MIT.EDU
Tue May 31 20:13:14 CEST 2011

Hello Aleksandar,

It is possible that the iteratees library is space leaking; I recall some
recent discussion to this effect.  Your example seems simple enough that
you might recompile with a version of iteratees that has -auto-all enabled.
Unfortunately, it's not really a safe bet to assume your libraries are
leak free, and if you've pinpointed it down to a single line, and there
doesn't seem a way to squash the leak, I'd bet it's the library's fault.

Edward