[Haskell-cafe] ANN: quickcheck-properties

Mario Blažević mblazevic at stilo.com
Tue May 31 17:24:24 CEST 2011

On 11-05-30 05:05 AM, Alexey Khudyakov wrote:
> On 30.05.2011 12:26, Bas van Dijk wrote:
>> On 30 May 2011 00:14, Alexey Khudyakov<alexey.skladnoy at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> It always puzzled me why there are no packages for for testing general
>>> type classes laws. (Monoid laws, monad laws etc). It looks like ideal
>>> case for quickcheck and smallcheck.
>>
>> How about 'checkers' by Conal Elliott:
>> http://hackage.haskell.org/package/checkers
>>
> We really need better search on hackage than C-f in browser. I didn't
> find them. Thank you for pointers.

	When I needed the very same thing a few months ago, I discovered
checkers by using the reverse dependencies list for QuickCheck:

http://bifunctor.homelinux.net/~roel/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/revdeps/QuickCheck-2.4.1.1#direct

	That helped a lot, though finding checkers in the list still wasn't a
breeze.