[Haskell-cafe] Status of Haskell + Mac + GUIs & graphics

Evan Laforge qdunkan at gmail.com
Wed May 25 22:07:33 CEST 2011

fltk supports OpenGL on windows, X11, and OS X, though I've never used
it.  The thing it doesn't have is a haskell binding, but as I
mentioned I just bind whatever I need when I need it and since I don't
need much it's easy.  Dunno if this applies in your case though.

Maybe it's my NIH, but I like to start with something too simple and
add what I need rather than start with something that has more than I
need and try to get it working.