[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: haskell-src-exts 1.11.1
niklas.broberg at gmail.com
Wed May 25 10:38:59 CEST 2011
I'm pleased to announce the release of haskell-src-exts-1.11.1!
* On hackage: http://hackage.haskell.org/package/haskell-src-exts
* Via cabal: cabal install haskell-src-exts
* Darcs repo: http://code.haskell.org/haskell-src-exts
This major release fixes some long-standing bugs in the fixity handling.
Many thanks for Lennart Augustsson for the patches!
1.10.2 --> 1.11.1
* API change: the fixities field in ParseMode is now of type
Maybe [Fixity]. If the field is Nothing the parsing will
not try to do any fixity resolution whatsoever, otherwise
it behaves as before.
* API change, bug fix: The Fixity type contains a QName rather
than an Op to name the operator. The operator must match
the given QName exactly (i.e., unqualified names only match
unqualified names, and qualified names only match qualified
names) for applyFixities to perform fixups.
* Bug fix: End-of-file inside an OPTIONS pragma no longer loops.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Haskell-Cafe