[Haskell-cafe] GOA broken with recent lambdabots

Jason Dagit dagitj at gmail.com
Tue May 24 21:50:21 CEST 2011

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 1:13 AM, Christopher Done
<chrisdone at googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 24 May 2011 10:05, Jacek Generowicz <jacek.generowicz at cern.ch> wrote:
>> GOA is broken with recent lambdabots, according to
>>
>>    http://hackage.haskell.org/package/goa-3.0.2
>>
>> It certainly fails to compile for me (like this
>> http://hpaste.org/46994/goa_build_failure )
>
> I can fix it tonight. Not a big deal. Curious; do people still use GOA?

In the past I've used it when I don't want to login to IRC and talk to
lambdabot.  Recently I've just been pinging lambdabot instead of using
GOA.  Six months from now I might use GOA instead of lambdabot.  If
the fixes are easy then I say it's a win.

Jason