[Haskell-cafe] Status of Haskell + Mac + GUIs & graphics

John Lato jwlato at gmail.com
Tue May 24 10:28:07 CEST 2011

You can use gtkglext to get OpenGL support.  With the official release of
gtkglext-1.2.0 there's a bit of hacking involved (that was probably me
you're referring to), but it looks like the repo head has native Quartz.
With any luck, you just need to build gtkglext from the repo, then the
gtkglext package.

I might have some time to try this later today; I'll report back if I get
results.

John Lato