[Haskell-cafe] GOA broken with recent lambdabots

Jacek Generowicz jacek.generowicz at cern.ch
Tue May 24 10:05:46 CEST 2011

GOA is broken with recent lambdabots, according to

     http://hackage.haskell.org/package/goa-3.0.2

It certainly fails to compile for me (like this http://hpaste.org/46994/goa_build_failure
  )

 From the fact that it is known to be broken, should I infer that it
is a difficult problem that would take an expert a long time to fix?
Or is it broken merely because nobody has got around to fixing it, and
would somebody (like me) who is not a Haskell expert and has never
looked into the source of lambdabot or GOA, stand a chance of fixing it?