[Haskell-cafe] The Lisp Curse

Don Stewart dons00 at gmail.com
Thu May 19 21:58:50 CEST 2011

This is classic community trolling behavior, Andrew.

You post something inflammatory, questioning the core value of our
project, without a clear argument about why it article relevant, and
then step away to let a monster thread consume everything, as people
try to work out what your point was, not trying to argue a point, or
other wise participate.

Doing this, year after year, is bad for -cafe@ and bad for the
community, and why I don't use -cafe@ for problem solving anymore.

-- Don

I'm glad my mail reader has a "mute" button.