[Haskell-cafe] Status of Haskell + Mac + GUIs & graphics

Jurriën Stutterheim j.stutterheim at me.com
Wed May 18 22:23:20 CEST 2011

Regarding 3:
I was not implying that Haskell should be used only for replacing JS. Far from it. I was just saying that we need a solid way to generate JS from Haskell so that we can profit even more from Haskell's type safety and not have to suffer from the mess that is JS. My Snap-based application is also perfectly type-safe, on the server. It's fast too. :)