[Haskell-cafe] Building Haskell Platform natively for 64bit Windows

John Sneer johnsneer at operamail.com
Wed May 18 11:50:49 CEST 2011

Hello all,

  I know it is not probably good question to this list, but anyway,
  could anyone point me to some more detailed "how to" where is
  described building of Haskell Platform natively to 64bit Windows?

  I have no problem using 32bit version until I need more than 2GB of
  RAM.

  I went through some older threads, but description like:

  1) install gcc
  2) install ghc
  3) build platform

is something that didn't work well. Is there some more detailed
description or recommended versions etc?  If there is none then there is
no need to respond.

  Thanks, regards

    J.

--