[Haskell-cafe] Open CV or alternate image processing library for Haskell on windows?

Ville Tirronen aleator at gmail.com
Wed May 18 11:13:56 CEST 2011

Hey thanks a bunch!

Just to clarify matters: HOpenCV is an alternative (and more refined) effort
of
binding opencv, while CV package is set of bindings I've developed
around opencv for various projects I've been involved with.

But I'm pretty certain that the same steps for building work for both.

Is there anyone on the list who cares to try?

> test-hopencv.exe: user error (Failed to create camera)
>
> which, I have not bothered to follow up any further.

Just out of curiosity, what kind of camera did you have plugged in at the
time?

Ville