[Haskell-cafe] Status of Haskell + Mac + GUIs & graphics

Sam Martin sam.martin at geomerics.com
Wed May 18 10:18:31 CEST 2011

Is there a library that satisfies 2 of your 3 points?

* Works with ghci
* Supports OpenGL.

I've struggled to get:

* A window with opengl
* Running interactively from ghci
* Working cross platform

Anyone know of a solution for that?

If there's a library that handles that, then there's at least a sensible base to build a pure functional GUI system on.

Cheers,
Sam