[Haskell-cafe] Server hosting

Gregory Collins greg at gregorycollins.net
Sat May 7 18:43:41 CEST 2011

On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 12:38 PM, Andrew Coppin
<andrewcoppin at btinternet.com> wrote:
> On 07/05/2011 09:10 AM, Gregory Collins wrote:
>>
>> Linode. Can't recommend them highly enough.
>
> If Linode is really the cheapest that the Internet has to offer, I'm going
> to need to find a job that pays /significantly/ more money...

I didn't say they were the cheapest, but IMO for VPS servers they are
definitely the best. I've used cheaper providers before; one of them
went out of business without warning and the other was sluggishly slow
due to oversubscription. You get what you pay for.

Gregory Collins <greg at gregorycollins.net>