[Haskell-cafe] ANN: syntactic-0.1

Emil Axelsson emax at chalmers.se
Fri May 6 15:58:01 CEST 2011

I'm happy to announce the first release of syntactic:

   http://hackage.haskell.org/package/syntactic

providing generic abstract syntax and utilities for embedded languages.

To get an idea of what it's about, check out the tiny(!) implementation
of (simplified) Feldspar in the Examples directory:

   http://projects.haskell.org/syntactic/Examples/MuFeldspar

The library is intended to provide a growing set of utilities for
embedded languages. In particular, I hope to be able to provide safe
interfaces to various unsafe techniques for speeding things up.

Comments, patches and clients are welcome!

/ Emil