[Haskell-cafe] DSL for task dependencies

oliver mueller oliver.mueller at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 13:44:09 CEST 2011

thanks for pointing out the openshake implementation.
when i remember correctly neil mitchell mentioned s.th. at the haskell
implementors workshop about making shake available sometimes later.
it's a bit sad to see that shake is completely off the table since it
really looked good.
after all...a nice make like system has been pretty successful in
other programming languages as well (e.g. rake in ruby which is
awesome).
maybe openshake can fill in here...anyone knows if it is already in a
usable state?
- oliver