[Haskell-cafe] CURL and upload a file

oliver mueller oliver.mueller at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 17:28:03 CEST 2011

i had a very similar problem recently. thanks for posting the curl-
based solution.
if you are interested in a haskell-only version (at least without
curl), check out

the most of the code came from cabal since they have code to upload to
hackage. but their solution didn't quite work for me since my
webserver is kind a picky and always choked on some unexpected CRLF so
i had to adapt is somehow.