[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: enumerator 0.4.8

Kazu Yamamoto ( 山本和彦 ) kazu at iij.ad.jp
Wed Mar 30 03:48:26 CEST 2011

Hello,

>> (=$) :: Monad m => Enumeratee ao ai m b -> Iteratee ai m b -> Iteratee ao m
>> enum =$ iter = joinI (enum $$ iter)
>>
>> ($=) :: Monad m => Enumerator ao m (Step ai m b) -> Enumeratee ao ai m b ->
>> Enumerator ai m b
>> ($=) = joinE
>
> The operators sound good to me. My only request would be to put in a
> usage example in the documentation. I'd be happy to write one if you'd
> like. Personally, I think that =$ will *greatly* clean up my code.

I have a tutorial to describe how to use the enumerator library in
Japanese. Since it is popular among the Haskell community in Japan, I
guess it's worth translating into English. So, I did.

	http://www.mew.org/~kazu/proj/enumerator/

This tutorial explains how to use (=$) and ($=) as well as other

Of course, my English is broken. If English native speakers will
kindly correct broken grammar, it would be appreciated.

I'm reachable by e-mail or twitter (@kazu_yamamoto).

--Kazu