[Haskell-cafe] WANTED: Compensated Haskell Hacker for Language Project

Jake McArthur jake.mcarthur at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 20:06:51 CEST 2011

I share your dream of being able to write high-level code for soft real
time software, so while I'm not interested in working on your project
directly at this time, it's still in my best interest for it to be
successful.

My only question is this: what does your language offer that others do
not with respect to soft real time systems? The language you describe in
the linked forum thread looks neat, but I think I'm missing the
reasoning behind its design. Why is this design beneficial for soft real
time compared to other high level languages?

- Jake