[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: enumerator 0.4.8

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Sat Mar 26 18:46:01 CET 2011

Great work as usual John. I'm actually very happy to see
enumHandleRange: the next version of WAI will support partial files,
and I just implemented my own version of enumHandleRange over there. I
will gladly switch to your (most likely more correct) version.

As far as the left-over data in a yield issue: does that require a
breaking API change, or a change to the definition of >>= which would
change semantics??

Michael