[Haskell-cafe] Installation of Haskell Platform on CentOS 5.5

Ketil Malde ketil at malde.org
Wed Mar 23 12:29:26 CET 2011

> The command should be "-with-gcc".

Ah, thanks, missed that, I guess.

> Implicit import declaration:
>     Could not find module `Prelude':
>       Perhaps you haven't installed the profiling libraries for package
> `base'?
>       Use -v to see a list of the files searched for.

At least for me, the supplied base was installed with profiling
already, and I just profiled a program, just to make sure.  I also have
transformers-0.2.2.0 installed (probably got pulled in by some other
program).

I haven't bothered with the Platform, but just cabal-install'ed stuff as
and when it became necessary.

-k