[Haskell-cafe] Haskell and friends in Spanish

Manuel Hernandez hg.manuel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 00:05:28 CET 2011

Dear Haskellers,

           I have tried to compile from my own work and from several
sources a university-level course in functional and logic programming,
and the result is a prospect of a book (*right now only in Spanish*),
which I have entitled "Programación declarativa".  Perhaps someone could be
interested in giving it a look. The book is big (more than 400pp and
2Mb) and eclectic wrt declarative topics (ranging from Scheme to
Prolog), but Haskell has an ample treatment.  Some parts of the book
are even unfinished, but I think the book may be valuable for some
Spanish-speaking people wishing to learn declarative programming
through functional programming and Prolog.

The book can be downloaded from:

http://sites.google.com/site/writingsmhg/haskell/SpanishDeclarativeProgramming.pdf?attredirects=0&d=1

Corrections and suggestions are welcome.

Bests,

--
Dr Manuel Hernández Gutiérrez

Profesor-Investigador, Oficina num. 14
Coordinador del Doctorado en Tecnologías de Cómputo Aplicado.
Área de Estudios de Posgrado.

Instituto de Computación
Universidad Tecnológica de la Mixteca
Km 2.5 de la Carretera a Acatlima