[Haskell-cafe] Anyone recommend a VPS?

Pasqualino "Titto" Assini tittoassini at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 23:31:11 CET 2011

Thanks for the info, it sounds reassuring.

One question: is machine performance stable? Do you ever see your
virtual machines slowing significantly?

My experience in running virtual machines locally is that it is easy
to use too much memory and end up with the machine badly swapping for
a while.

Have you ever seen this happening on EC2?

Thanks,

          titto

Dr. Pasqualino "Titto" Assini
http://quid2.org/