[Haskell-cafe] Trac login problem

Jason Dagit dagitj at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 21:50:08 CET 2011

I've experienced very similar problems several times on both the ghc and
cabal trac instances. I think resetting your password is (or was) breaking
accounts.

Now I just stick to guest login accounts on all the haskell.org trac
instances.

Ideally, all the trac instances, haskell wiki and etc, used a common
identity system such as openid so we wouldn't need so many accounts.