[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Monad.Reader special Poetry and Fiction Edition

Yves Parès limestrael at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 15:03:20 CET 2011

Concerning this exercise, would it be simply possible to take the most of
lazy evaluation and build a graph?

A node would be:
Node a = Node { data    :: a,
                parents :: [Node a],
                children :: [Node a] }

Then, whichever node you are on, you can still directly find its
predecessors, i.e. your way back in the labyrinth.
I find it more simple than a zipper (of course, now you cannot serialize it,
due to the cross-references).