[Haskell-cafe] Uninstall Haskell Platform on Mac OS X

Edward Amsden eca7215 at cs.rit.edu
Mon Mar 14 15:47:59 CET 2011

According to the installer it puts symlinks for executables (a list of
which is on the HP website) in /usr/bin, so you'll want to delete
those.

As far as I recall (I think the installer mentions something about this):
- GHC is installed in /Library/Frameworks/GHC.framework
- HP is installed in /Library/Haskell and
/Library/Frameworks/HaskellPlatform.framework
so deleting those should get rid of it.
- Finally, cabal creates a local configuration and binaries folder ~/.cabal

I'm not sure if this is the recommended uninstall method and I haven't
tried it, but it should get rid of HP for you.