[Haskell-cafe] have anyone tried GHC 7.0.2

Christian Maeder Christian.Maeder at dfki.de
Tue Mar 8 10:34:18 CET 2011

What does "ghc-pkg list" and "ghc-pkg check" say?

Cabal-, directory- and process- should be there
after installation of GHC 7.0.2. (I've actually installed
cabal-install-0.10.0 using an older cabal, but that does not work on
macs and may not be the recommended way.)

I think I've used
from http://www.galois.com/~dons/code/2011.2.0.0/, but they are not
official yet.