[Haskell-cafe] Haskell IDE

Alberto G. Corona agocorona at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 16:08:01 CET 2011

I use leksah, and I want to say thanks to the people that maintain it. I
want also to encourage them to continuing its valuable work.

from the last release of Leksah, I particulary appreciate its:

Multiplatform support
Ease of installation in all platforms including windows
capability to works with many cabal packages in a single workspace
its detection of dependencies and rebuilding of the affected packages
Integration of GHCI and the GHCI debugger
integrated building of documentation
referencing and navigation trough the  source of the installed packages
and of course all the other traditional IDE capabilities